Arborist – Network Electrical Safety Induction (NESI) Part A
Our NESI for Vegetation Control Workers course is a competency requirement for all Powerco staff and contractors who are required maintain and control the impact of vegetation as a critical risk to Powerco’s network lines and cables.
We provide a highly interactive and engaging course utilizing a range of learning styles to suit all learners.
Our trainers are industry experienced and can support and answer all your safety concerns.
Contents of the course include:
- Overiew of Powerco and the electricity industry
- Adaption of the new SM-EI Digital version
- Minimum Approach Distances All Tree WZ, Competent WZ, Close WZ
- Competency system and Hazard and Risk Management
- Communication with NOC and Environmental impact
- Close Approach Consents, Live and Dead
- Access permits
- Electrical theory
- Temporary earthing of lines and use of mobile plant
He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tāngata, he tāngata, he tāngata
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people, it is people, it is people.